- Jams and marmalades
- Soups, sauces
- Ready meals
- Sauces, dressings etc
Tilting cooker is a universal atmospheric boiler suitable for cooking a wide range of food products.
It can be used in restaurants, canteens, hospitals, catering companies, manufacturing plants, etc. It is also ideal for cooking at low temperatures, to better preserve the appearance of foods and their nutritional properties, or when adding ingredients that are sensitive to heat.
The TiltCook cooking equipment consists of a thermally insulated cylindrical container with a tilt, and a hot water duplicator, an external electric heater with a circulation pump, a slowly rotating stirrer, optionally equipped with Teflon scrapers that effectively wipe the product off the vessel walls, thus preventing the product from adhering to the walls and subsequent burning, and also makes cleaning of the device more efficient.
In addition, the TiltCook boiler is equipped with a special tilting system for product unloading.
The lid opens to 1/3 for convenient loading of raw materials. The basic version of the control system switches the stirrer on and off and displays and controls the temperature digitally.
- Efficient and fast heating with precise temperature control.
- A highly efficient heat distribution system heats the product quickly and with minimal inertia, which can significantly reduce energy consumption.
- Thorough mixing to quickly achieve a homogeneous product structure.
- The special shape of the mixer effectively distributes solid particles into the product but does not damage it.
- Effective dissolution of soluble sugars and other ingredients.
- Possibility to distribute even small amounts of ingredients evenly.
- Adjustable stirrer speed
- Teflon scrapers for continuous wall cleaning (if the product is susceptible to burning)
- Direct steam injection
- Integrated homogenizer for preparation of homogeneous product. If solid additives need to be added to the finished homogenised mass, they are placed in the vessel after the homogenization process is completed. The product is then thoroughly mixed and pumped through the pump.
Drum coating machine is characterized by multifunctionality, can be used for drying, mixing, coating. It is suitable for the production of dragees, sweets, for coating products such as potato chips, various kinds of nuts, cereals, salt, sugar, spices, chocolate or other raw materials.
Frozen butter homogenizer is intended for the mechanical processing of frozen blocks of butter, cheese, spreads, margarines or other products without first being subjected to higher temperatures and thawing, thereby preserving its properties, reducing processing time and preparing the product for immediate use in another manufacturing process or for packaging (change from -18 ° C to +6 ° C).
Blancher AQ Deep is designed for heat treatment of a wide range of products whose fine structure requires to minimize mechanical influence in the blanching or cooking process. Unlike a drum blancher, in which the product is blanched in a process of single directional mixing and rolling and a screw blancher, in which the product passes through a working chamber by means of a screw, in the belt type blancher the product lies motionless on the conveyor belt and is processed without damaging its surface.CONTACT US
A soy milk production equipment is a device specifically designed for the production of soy milk, which is a healthy alternative to cow's milk. Compared to cow's milk, it contains 51% more protein, 12% less calories, 24% less fat, 15x more iron, no cholesterol.
The blanching process is an alternative way of cooking and sometimes it is the only one way of culinary processing for products which are heat sensitive.CONTACT US
Vacuum diffusion is the process by which the air inside the product is removed by vacuum and the released pores are filled the flavor, vitamin or other substances.