Blanching (French blanchir) is a method of cooking vegetables, fruit or meat. Meat will remain more succulent for further heat treatment. Furthermore, this heat treatment method is used to facilitate easier removal of membranes. For fruit and vegetables, blanching is used to remove the skin on fruits and vegetables that are too stiff or too thick, such as tomatoes, peaches, apricots, and the like.
Due to the short-term exposure to higher temperatures, vitamins, taste and color will be retained in the food, but micro-organisms, which may cause deterioration of food during preservation, will be destroyed. This will preserve higher quality of food, for example, frozen vegetables will have a fresher color and more pronounced taste.
ShowerBlanch pouring type equipment for blanching, is a high-quality professional equipment that operates continuously (without interuption) with low energy consumption.
The processed product is undamaged, retains all beneficial substances, vitamins and nutrients. The advantage of the device is its versatility with a wide range of applications. The device can be configured to process different products (depending on the type of processing and product type) .:
- • Soft seafood such as mussels without shell or shrimps
- • Many types of pasta
- • Vegetables
- • Mushrooms
- • A many others
- • Disinfection (helps destroy germs)
- • Softening
- • Deactivation of enzymes
- • Partial removal of air from the product
- • Partial removal of water from the product
Advantages of the CombiBlanch blancher
- • Guarantee of the highest quality product.
- • Continuous water filtration.
- • Made in the EU using European materials and components.
- • Easy to use and maintain.
Benefits of the ShowerBlanch blancher
- • The high quality of the equipment. The device is fully made of stainless steel, which guarantees a long service life.
- • The equipment is hygienic and easy to clean.
- • The high quality of the finished product, due to the gentle processing and smart temperature regulation.
- • The flexibility: Continuous blancher can be equipped with electric, steam heating system.
- • The energy efficiency.
Atmospheric batch cooking vessel with stirrer TiltCook is designed for cooking a wide range of liquid and pasty products with low viscosity including solid particles at atmospheric pressure.
The Doypack baby food line consists of two professional devices: a ProfiCut vacuum cutter and a Doypack bag filling machine. Baby fruit and vegetable food is one of the most commonly used foods for babies. For its easy digestibility and great taste, it is also enjoyed by adults.
Company NORMIT FOOD s.r.o. designs and manufactures a custom made line according to your requirements and needs.
The tilting pan with direct built-in heating and integrated stirrer is designed for frying, stewing, cooking vegetables, fish, meat, sauces, pasta, while stirring, eliminating the risk of burning or uneven heat treatment.CONTACT US
The Normit SnackPro blancher is very useful for preparing different types of products and also is a very good solution for solving issues with blanching big volumes of products in a short time.CONTACT US
Blancher AQ Deep is designed for heat treatment of a wide range of products whose fine structure requires to minimize mechanical influence in the blanching or cooking process. Unlike a drum blancher, in which the product is blanched in a process of single directional mixing and rolling and a screw blancher, in which the product passes through a working chamber by means of a screw, in the belt type blancher the product lies motionless on the conveyor belt and is processed without damaging its surface.CONTACT US