Blanching (French blanchir) is a method of cooking vegetables, fruit or meat. Meat will remain more succulent for further heat treatment. Furthermore, this heat treatment method is used to facilitate easier removal of membranes. For fruit and vegetables, blanching is used to remove the skin on fruits and vegetables that are too stiff or too thick, such as tomatoes, peaches, apricots, and the like.
Due to the short-term exposure to higher temperatures, vitamins, taste and color will be retained in the food, but micro-organisms, which may cause deterioration of food during preservation, will be destroyed. This will preserve higher quality of food, for example, frozen vegetables will have a fresher color and more pronounced taste.
COMBIBLANCH pouring type equipment for blanching, cooking and cooling is a high-quality professional equipment that operates continuously (without interuption) with low energy consumption.
The processed product is undamaged, retains all beneficial substances, vitamins and nutrients. The advantage of the device is its versatility with a wide range of applications. The device can be configured to process different products (depending on the type of processing and product type) .:
- • Soft seafood such as mussels without shell or shrimps
- • Many types of pasta
- • Vegetables
- • Mushrooms
- • A many others
- • Disinfection (helps destroy germs)
- • Softening
- • Deactivation of enzymes
- • Partial removal of air from the product
- • Partial removal of water from the product
Advantages of the CombiBlanch blancher
- • Guarantee of the highest quality product.
- • Continuous water filtration.
- • Made in the EU using European materials and components.
- • Easy to use and maintain.
Benefits of the CombiBlanch blancher
- • The high quality of the equipment. The device is fully made of stainless steel, which guarantees a long service life.
- • The equipment is hygienic and easy to clean.
- • The high quality of the finished product, due to the gentle processing and smart temperature regulation.
- • The flexibility: Continuous blancher can be equipped with electric, steam heating system.
- • The energy efficiency.
NORMIT CB Blancher is designed for heat treatment of a wide range of products whose fine structure requires to minimize mechanical influence in the blanching or cooking process. Unlike a drum blancher, in which the product is blanched in a process of single directional mixing and rolling and a screw blancher, in which the product passes through a working chamber by means of a screw, in the belt type blancher the product lies motionless on the conveyor belt and is processed without damaging its surface.CONTACT US
The blanching process is an alternative way of cooking and sometimes it is the only one way of culinary processing for products which are heat sensitive.CONTACT US
Bubble washer WASH W is a professional appliance designed for efficient and gentle washing of a wide assortment of fruits and vegetables with a fine structure including leaves, light piece and fragile products, grains, legumes and the like.CONTACT US